Wednesday 2 June 2010

Vein Explusion


That which was done to improvise - impoverish the necessity
came into the mouth of the apocalyptic - dreaming vices in a riddle
your corrupted semblance resemble those of biblical destructions
your lies crafted as but the poetic of bone-bound bondaged machine
you are called the threshold of nightmares and romantic disabilities;

why
why
oh
why
oh why
oh why
why
oh
why

Did you understand so little you mechanism of ill-trusted design?
Why was it not enough to cradle a love-enzyme enabling gestation?
You are so coil for striking a madness of pragmatism-dogmatism
Is this the cause of a resolute being? Or, the cause of a dominion of you?

I reject
I inject
cross veins

My madness
My Kingdom
My dominion

is of my own


3 comments:

Al-poeta said...

the last four lines are powerful... good piece :D

Ink said...

I was inspired by your last poem ^_^ I missed writing in that lengthy style so I thought why not - Glad u liked it ^_^

Ink said...

I was inspired by your last poem ^_^ I missed writing in that lengthy style so I thought why not - Glad u liked it ^_^