Wednesday 2 June 2010

Myriadic


You blind denizen who has lost his slipper
I recall Solomon's scenarios
of streets visited by a paramour seeking
beau lost
The art that which emits me now
is warmth
Ai Wa Umi
on my mind
listening to it
dreaming
oh what a nuclei in the midst
like oiled up cells
bursting with life
maybe so
who knows anything
But then we might be sleeping
in a cocooned off-filled comfort
progression in regression
life twisting
an earth inside
an earth external
too many mouths talking
in a beautiful water
of me - whole.

2 comments:

Al-poeta said...

what is Ai Wa Umi? interesting poem...

Ink said...

Ai Wa Umi is an anime song I heard two years ago when I started Uni - it was a beautiful song but I couldn't find it anywhere until Allah blessed me with it recently - it means "Love is the Ocean"