Tuesday 1 December 2009

Utena | Nakedness Of Long


Thy heart is naked
Burning spirals on skin
Heart wages in sin-form
Heart wages in virtue-storm

Why am I unkempt?
Pluralized by lust-lost and tragedy-astronomy?
Why do boughs not break in pressure-violation, pressure-rape -
PRESSURE

Does pleasure equals ignominy?
Bound by tethered doctrine-raping me
Fallen soldiers are men to cast
Fallen women cast away
Pure as sin and snow in need


Burn with me
Undress with me
Cajole me
Capture me
I'm not bound
I'm no longer dead

The Dead in me
Has flown its cage

....
...
...

My heart cannot write a stone of pretense
Played by a harp-string of indecision - I am a prepared soul...

1 comment:

Al-poeta said...

"Played by a harp-string of indecision - I am a prepared soul" -- the contradiction puzzles me, in other words, entertains me. How is it that an indecisive soul is a prepared soul? Does Tzarina, the poetess, mean that preparation is not about stability but about instability and flexibility?