Tuesday 1 December 2009

I am | Shiori | The Blasphemer Damozel


Temperature in situated extremity-molten armageddon
life in mitosis-disease mutation
bleed by ablution so insincere laden sphere
the dagger's sex to penetrate all incentive

Mortal man my plaything thou art
skillfully sinewed in bound-aphrodisiac
littered by the many formed egotism
My apple-tongue deadly, more cost-induced than exiled fruit.

A prince to hold, smother in the bodacious warmth of all and self-ishness
egos thick, pride-parading in the love-next of body-only-bloody-body
Tapered by tailors swift to incinerate the timid vest of "true love"
Love is dominance; hence my claws I polish for war!

1 comment:

Al-poeta said...

The last line caught me. Catchy poem - but the first few lines were more difficult to interpret. I am still not sure if I have understood them perfectly. Will need to hear the explanation from you. :D