Friday 11 December 2009

Rhapsody Fine-Tuned

The tainted crimson test
revealed artifice as jest
mourning in the dawn light
undressed as stars quietened down

pulling cotton-silk fleshy dance
barbed by indolent activity
pulling fragrance of an echo
in the bliss of broken etches

forgotten lads and ladies
tellling me swoon in edges
remembered lads and ladies
telling me to cup air

forgotten gents and lasses
asking game for telling sin
recollect gents and lasses
asking cents to insert gambling kisses

Intoxicated boardgames line up fate
and mannequins in made-up shame
fortelling ecstacy as lineage
fortelling love-lore in minute objects

Pace me, Ate me, Diadem me
Crowned in luxurious basks of masks and heat
cold rushes as blood in central station
passion is bilingual

Rhapsody for shame
time-tickers don't guide
watch and tutelage be earned
tempo glistened as ocean cries her first gasps of air...

1 comment:

Al-poeta said...

I can clearly see what you are writing about. go to that party .. and I am sure you will come with even more powerful poems. :D