Saturday 4 October 2008

No Virtue But Virtue

I will be your sin-clad lady
If you'll be my evolutionary man
I will be your royal stallion
If you will be my duchess sovereign.

Now why do I ask with my mouth smirking?
Breathing the air of elegance
When I become Narcissistic again
Please tell me, seal it with a kiss.

Now you wonder why I condemn
the whore to my jewels
it is only because he is ugly
when he sleeps with them
it is only that he stole her
when she couldn't wake up.

It is here that I walked
around and around
when I plucked off your flesh you cried
but I confessed I can do no wrong.

So please chain me with absolute nothings
kiss me as one does the goodbye-dream
I say I am the nightmare born
You call me a dream-designed for temporary.

So when I become your evolutionary sin, duchess royal
Don't tell me become pious
for I am the piety of the world
The world who needs controversy.


1 comment:

Al-poeta said...

Satisfaction beyond the conventional reason.